Let's be friends:

Thursday, 28 April 2016

♡Top 5 Drugstore Beauty Products♡ // April (Collab)

Hey, long time no speak...

I haven't posted anything in ages (terrible, I know, but I was very busy!) , so I decided to get back into the swing of things with a beauty post. This is a collab with Lily Mae, another new blogger! Make sure to check out her blog :  allthingslilyblog.blogspot.com   . She's super sweet and nice and her blog is also extremley lovely!<3



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

1. Real Techniques Expert Face brush

Okay, I've spoken about this brush before, but it's truly one of my favourite brushes and is useful for most face-related things. Definitely a must-buy if you're thinking of purchasing new brushes!


2. Maybelline Fit Me concealer 


I was going to put the Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer, but I feel like everyone always speaks about it, so I decided to include my 2nd favorite concealer: the Maybelline fit me. This product has a really great consistency and coverage, whilst also being rather inexspensive:)  (also I know I didn't include it in the photo, but I couldn't find the tube oops)


3. Real Techniques Beauty Blender Sponge


I used to have quite a bit of  trouble applying until I bought this beauty blender... I guess you could say that  it changed my life makeup- wise:)  My skin is rather oily and acne prone, but this product helps me to get a  very smooth and even base!


4.  Maybelline Lash-Sensational mascara

Although I didn't really like this mascara when I first purchased it, I ended up falling absolutely in love with it! It gives my lashes a lot of length and is great for layering.


5. Maybelline Brow Drama

This is seriously one of my favourite brow products, it simply works amazing! Quick mid-post brow tutorial: firstly I brush my eyebrows into place and fill them in. Afterwards I apply this to darken them and give them a nicer shape.. Also, if anyone was curious, I use the shade ' medium brown' :)

And so, we come to the end of this very-delayed blog post. I feel like my descriptions of the products were kinda awkward and not very informative, but I decided to give makeup-related posts a try.


New post coming soon (I actually mean it this time!)

- Maya Xx


About Me

My photo

Hey! My name is Maya and I have finally started a blog, feel free to check it out. 

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig